Table des matières

Sondage cancer et les communauté LGBT

Envoyé par Pingouin en date du 22 mars 2006 à 11h00
J’ai reçu ce courriel d’une chercheure américaine de Chicago. Elle me demande de diffuser le plus largement possible l’information sur le sondage pour la recherche sur le “Cancer et les communautés LGBT”.

À mon tour je vous demande de transmettre ce message à vos amies et amis, connaissances.

Merci pour votre collaboration,

Karol O'Brien
Coordonnatrice

Groupe d'intervention en violence conjugale chez les lesbiennes (GIVCL)

------ Message transféré
De : Alicia Matthews
Date : Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:25:39 -0600
À :
Objet : ~ Important Online Survey~

Hi Friend, I hope you and your family are doing well.

Can I ask you to help us in distributing this online survey for LGBT cancer survivors? I'm doing this work in collaboration with two community based organizations in Chicago. We are very much trying to reach our friends to the north so any help you could provide us in distributing the survey would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Alicia.

Participate in the first ever LGBT Cancer Survivor Survey!

Be a part of history by participating in the first ever study looking at the experiences of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) cancer survivors together in one study.

LGBT Cancer Survivor Survey is live!

Are you a survivor of cancer? We want to know about your experiences.

Fill out our anonymous survey here: http://www.surveywriter.net/in/survey/survey807/CS.asp

And be entered to win a $50 Visa gift card!

It does not matter where you live or what services you accessed - we want to hear your voice.

The survey will take about 30 minutes to complete. If you exit the survey before finishing you will not be able to resume where you left off.

There is no systematic information available to guide the development of post-treatment medical, behavioral, and psychosocial care for LGBT cancer survivors. This survey will be used to better educate health care providers, and to directly inform services for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender population.

This initiative is a collaborative effort between a community-based health care center, a grass-roots lesbian health organization, and university researchers. This survey is sponsored by the Lesbian Community Cancer Project, Howard Brown Health Center, and University of Illinois at Chicago, as part of the development of the first ever lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender cancer survivor research center.

Please forward to friends!

Questions? Let us know! Email: ChristinaS@HowardBrown.org
Index