Table des matières

Oy Vey! My Son Is Gay!

Envoyé par The OY VEY... Team / via ALGI en date du 19 juillet 2009 à 11h23

(source "http://www.oyveymysonisgay.com/images/gallery/JaiJohn.jpg")

We are the production team that recently completed the Gay-themed family comedy tentatively entitled "OY VEY! MY SON IS GAY!"

OY VEY! MY SON IS GAY! is a comedy about how far we have come, but how far yet we have to go to get to a world where simply, "Love is Love" and a gay couple can build a life together without scrutiny. It is a mainstream comedy with a positive depiction of a gay marriage and a happy ending, perhaps perfect comic relief from the harsh realities of the current political climate surrounding the issues of marriage equality.

After a 7-year journey to the screen, OY VEY! MY SON IS GAY! is the heartwarming, inspirational family comedy we hoped to create. The exciting, accomplished cast includes Golden Globe, Emmy and Tony Award nominee Lainie Kazan, Saul Rubinek, Carmen Electra, Vincent Pastore, Tony Award winner John Lloyd Young, and Emmy winner Jai Rodriguez.

A number of talented individuals were involved in the making of this film, including Emmy Award winning comedian/writer Bruce Vilanch and Grammy Award winning composer Desmond Child (numerous hits for KISS, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Michael Bolton, Ricky Martin, including "Livin La Vida Loca). Most recently "OY VEY! MY SON IS GAY! was honored with Best Script awards from the 41st Houston World Festival and the Monaco Film Festival.

The film's trailer can be found at: www.oyveymysonisgay.com

We are proudly to announce, that “Oy Vey! My Son Is Gay!” already been officially selected for the FIRST FILMS WORLD COMPETITION at the Montreal World Film Festival (Montreal International Film Festival), where we gonna have official WORLD premier of the movie.

At that point we asking all organizations, to whom this matter is important and close to their hearts, as it is close to our, to try to see any possible help or assistant to make this happened.

Thanks a lot
Sincerely,

The OY VEY... Team

Index